FEASIBILITY STUDIES, DUE DILIGENCE, PROPERTY EVALUATION AND PROJECT REVIEWS - REPRESENTATIVE PROJECTS
Typical projects Greene & Associates, Inc. has worked on are as follows:
- Feasibility and site selection study 200,000 BPD refinery and transshipment terminal, Caribbean
- Site selection study 100,000 BPD petroleum refinery, New England
- Feasibility and site selection study 40,000 BPD petroleum refinery, Latin America
- Feasibility study methanol and LNG production, Middle East
- Feasibility study ethanol plant, Northwest U.S.
- Project review of 150,000 BPD Southeast U.S. petroleum refinery
- Evaluation of petrochemical and chemical plants in U.S.
- Performed project investments costs and analysis, market studies and process selection studies for a Turkmenistan fertilizer plant for an investment group
- Performed feasibility study and cash flow analyses for an investment group concerning a multi-billion dollar petrochemical fertilizer complex in Mexico.
- Performed a refinery feasibility study and market studies for a Canadian investment group for a Lebanese Refinery
- Performed an investment analysis and investment proposal for a New York based investment group for a refinery in Kazakhstan
- Performed an investment analysis and cost study for a financial institution buying a small Texas Refinery. G&A performed insurance inspections and loss control studies of 200,000 BPD refinery relocate to Daesan, Korea from Freeport, Texas, United States
- Performed pricing studies on lawsuit concerning ethylene (petrochemical) manufacturing plant in Louisiana for a Houston based law firm
- Performed pricing studies, supply demand analysis for a Chicago based law firm concerning a fertilizer plant in Louisiana concerning a plant explosion damage
- Performed a feasibility study for a Alberta Canada Fertilizer facility
- Performed evaluations for Joplin Missouri Fertilizer Complex
- Performed insurance and risk evaluations at various refineries, petrochemical plants and chemical plants for PEMEX in Mexico
- Performed project management and director of construction of large ammonia storage terminal and sulfuric acid based fertilizer complex in El Salvador