PROJECT REVIEW AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS SERVICES
Greene & Associates, Inc. has provided project manager consulting services to various companies and firms. Additionally we acted as technical advisors, and project monitors for institutions, operating companies and insurance companies on facility reconstruction projects. We have developed and analyzed project schedules, performed project audits, developed project budgets and estimates, identified delays in construction projects and disputes, and developed construction claims, consequential (monetary) damages and lost profit claims for project delays. Our services involve:
- Project progress review and analysis for refineries and petrochemical plant construction projects.
- Project management for refinery and ethylene plant construction and reconstruction.
- Project monitoring for owners/investors/insurance companies – refineries, petrochemical plant and chemical plants.
- Progress review and analysis for pipelines, tanks, plant equipment or industrial building construction projects.
- Project review and management for chemical plants construction projects.
- Project progress review related to reconstruction of chemical plants and industrial facilities destroyed in explosion/fire for insurance companies.
- Owners’ representatives in selecting engineering and construction companies for petrochemical plants.
- Preparation of technical and economic critique of project investments.
- Construction project disputes and delays related to refinery, pipelines, petrochemical plants and chemical plants including claims analysis/preparation.
- Construction claims preparation and analysis for process plants, pipelines and buildings.
- Preparation/analysis of product production loss claims due to construction or reconstruction delays.
- Preparation/analysis of chemical plants, refineries, process units and pipelines improvement claims due to environmental regulations, health/safety laws or code improvements.
- Analysis of acquisition/merger plant improvement claims
- Project finance for energy projects and ventures.
- Project economics for energy projects and ventures
- Project economics for refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical plants